- We ask that you please arrive 10 minutes early for your services. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, the length of your service may be adjusted so as to not interrupt the scheduled appointments of other guests.
- Please notify the front desk coordinator if you have any disabilities, physical ailments, allergies, or if you are pregnant. Pregnant women must be into their second trimester to receive any massage. All Prenatal massages done after 36 weeks must have a doctor's consent form.
- To ensure complete relaxation for yourself and all our guests, please honor the tranquil setting of Pascale's Spa and whisper. We ask that all cell phones be placed on silent and that no calls are taken in service areas or lobby.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are strongly suggested to ensure that the time and day are available for your services.
- All services are available in a series of 6 and include a 10% discount. Services in a series cannot be changed or used for other treatments.
- Group reservations are available for booking. Please call our coordinator to make arrangements.
What to Expect